fredag 27 oktober 2017

Hitlåtar 1996





1 Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) - Los del Río 2 One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men 3 Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion 4 Nobody Knows - The Tony Rich Project 5 Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey 6 Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman 7 Tha Crossroads - Bone Thugs-n-Harmony 8 I Love You Always Forever - Donna Lewis 9 You're Makin' Me High / Let It Flow - Toni Braxton 10 Twisted - Keith Sweat 11 C'mon N' Ride It (The Train) - Quad City DJ's 12 Missing - Everything but the Girl 13 Ironic - Alanis Morissette 14 Exhale (Shoop Shoop) - Whitney Houston 15 Follow You Down / Til I Hear It from You - Gin Blossoms 16 Sittin' Up in My Room - Brandy 17 How Do U Want It / California Love - 2Pac featuring K-Ci & JoJo / featuring Dr. Dre 18 It's All Coming Back to Me Now - Celine Dion 19 Change the World - Eric Clapton 20 Hey Lover - LL Cool J 21 Loungin - LL Cool J 22 Insensitive - Jann Arden 23 Be My Lover - La Bouche 24 Name - Goo Goo Dolls 25 Who Will Save Your Soul - Jewel 26 Where Do You Go - No Mercy 27 I Can't Sleep Baby (If I) - R. Kelly 28 Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla 29 You Learn / You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette 30 One of Us - Joan Osborne